3.23.2009

street cred

it appears my son may have it


bennett got beat up in a fight today at school.
with a girl.

apparently this little monster darling precious child decided she would prance on over to bennett {who was innocently playing with a truck toy} and scratch his face.  then she was put in time out.  bennett, they said, didnt cry but was very confused and then upset when they tried to put antibacterial spray and a cold press on it.

the teachers and mdo director were mortified and very concerned, but i assured them it was ok-ish and these things happen.  i said i bet this little girl has a sibling {cause how else would one this age know about aggression??}, which she does.  so i guess the poor girl gets scratched and clawed at home by her older sister and bennett was the outlet of her frustration today.

as his mama, i am not too happy about this new look he is sporting.  and the redness of it.  and the open-wound-ness of it.  and the fact that MY BABY WAS SCRATCHED ABOVE THE EYE today.
i hope it doesnt scar.

but, if it does, at least he will have street cred {according to aunt rachel}.

11 comments:

  1. oh it just hurts my heart! sweet little innocent B! at the very least that mama needs to cut her little monster's finger nails!
    remember her name because they'll probably date one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get really annoyed with the children who have older siblings in Sipsey's class. They are always the ones being mean and spreading sickness. I guess our second children will be doing the same one day, so I can't get too mad!!! I hope B's face heals up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor baby!! I would die if frances did that to someone... but I am sure it will probably happen!! I always bit my best friend when I was little... even caused her to got to the ER----funny now, but man I got in so much trouble back then- haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Bennett! You are hilarious by the way! Hope it heals up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor little guy. he's already getting fought after by the ladies and takes it all in stride ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor sweet Bennett! That really does look like it hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant believe i made a blog title!

    ReplyDelete
  8. POOR LITTLE GUY!!!! Hope I get to see him this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Bennett! I'm so sorry, at least he handled it like a champ! And, I agree...cut that child's finger nails, amen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like father, like son...ask Stephen about Sakinah (yes, Sack-kee-nah)! She had his face clawed up and looking like Bennett's does now...in his 2nd grade school picture! Apparently, her fingernails were also a source of pride and power! Poor Bennett! :-) Love ya'll, La

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012