2.25.2008

Back to Church! (finally!)

Yesterday we made our first trip to church as a family! Surprisingly enough, we were ready way in advance and not rushed (I think it helps that church is at 10:30am, so we had plenty of time). Bennett got to wear one of his precious Feltman Brothers outfits, along with socks and a blanket (since it was still chilly yesterday). I was so worried he would be one of those screaming babies you always hear in the back of church, so we chose a pew in the very back and I sat on the outside edge to allow for a quick get away. Our friends Sarah Beth and Michael came with us, as well as Erin and Ben, so we had plenty of help in case there was some sort of baby disaster.

Bennett was awake for the first part of church, and I think he liked the sound of the organ and speaking and singing. He was looking around and just laying in my arms, being a very content, good little boy. I think he was happy to be there too. He eventually fell asleep and slept soundly the rest of the service. I couldn't have asked for a better first time back at church experience, and I'm looking forward to heading back again this next weekend!

Family portrait
We know what this means.....

My Boys

6 comments:

  1. SWEET!!!! i'm impressed ya'll are back already! where do ya'll go to church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness! It's so great to start taking babies to church at a young age. We are having a hard time now because everytime we leave Blake in the church nursery, he ends up sick! I can't wait till cold/flu season is over so we can go back to church ... we miss it sooo much!
    p.s. Ya'll are such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he was SUCH a good boy in church and looked SO handsome in his little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Hunter and I have been waiting for you guys to go back!! Maybe we can meet you guys there on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family! Glad ya'll are OURS! Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. UPDATE!!! i need a dosage of bennett please!

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012