5.09.2010

you bet your mama

happy mothers day
{flickr: phoebemcevoy}

to my momma
my other momma {MIL}
my aunt momma {aunt e.}
to all the mommas out there
and all the mommas to be
i am thankful for each and every one of you
i feel blessed to be in such wonderful company

and to my husband, son, and daughter-to-be
thank you for making me one

go hug a momma today!
:)

and now for some pink and girly things, bc i cant think of any better excuse to post them
oh, and because im in the process of training my brain to "think pink"

{flickr: Romantic Home}


{etsy: Ravenhill}


{designer Suzanne Kasler via flickr: xjavierx}




{flickr: linocutboy}


{tomboy tools via coastal living}


{Jonathan Adler designed room via harmonyandhome}
and finally


signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Natalie, for such a beautiful post and tribute to motherhood! And Thank you for making me one very blessed mama! XOXOXOxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet....and PINK! :-) How fortunate we are to have you (and yours, and OURS) in our lives! Love ya'll, La

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blessed to have you and your sisters in my life. You will always have a special place in my heart, Love You, Aunt E

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012