12.28.2008

12 Months of Bennett: Month TWELVE

In the twelfth month of Motherhood, my Bennett gave to me

Twelve perfect ages

Sure thing. It has been such a year. And here it is, coming and going faster than I can blink. We had Bennett's birthday party today and, like Christmas, when it's over you just feel weird. Like where did it go? All this working up to it, you have a few hours in the midst of it, and then *poof* its gone! Gone till next year. Bennett's real birthday is tomorrow, and I plan on spending as much non-working time with him. As in I will try to not work unless absolutely necessary (I already have some fabric shopping to do for a client tomorrow, but hopefully that will be the extent of it!). Tomorrow is Bennett's day and we are going to make the most of it!

I shouldn't have to tell you what this year has meant to me, to ALL of us. I know I babble and gab about it without end on this blog. But, to run it down for you, it has been

Blessed
Exciting
New
Nebulous (thanks for the help, Stephen?!)
Emotional
Terrific and
The most rewarding, exhausting, beautiful and extremely fullfilling year of my life.


Newborn

One

TwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEightNineTenElevenTwelve

Bennett is SOOOOOOO Big!!

7 comments:

  1. Natalie, this is priceless! You are full of wonderful surprises, this monthly chronicle...that blanket has become a kleenex!
    What a wonderful birthday party; everything was just perfect.
    Two "new" things I noticed about Bennett (since Christmas Day): his hair is particularly noticeable now, and, he wants to walk holding on to only ONE of your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, i never knew you were STILL taking pics on the blanket! i remember the first one, but never knew u took one every month!!! how precious this boy... happy birthday bennett!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should take a picture just like this every month till his eighteenth birthday. sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Such a new year....every month! I can't imagine life without Bennett in it! Love ya'll, La

    PS: Are you all tired after the party and the abundance of "sugar cake?" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Bennett!!!

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012