11.09.2008

Seaside

This weekend we traveled to Seaside with my entire immediate family - my mom and dad, sister Erin and her husband Ben, sister Rachel and her BF Hollis, Stephen, Bennett, and me - for the Seeing Red Wine Festival. Baby at a wine festival, right? Right on.

We stayed at an amazing house, had wonderful home cooked meals (see we have a baby so we didn't go out to dinner), drank some super yummy wine (obviously), had an amazing blue bird day on Saturday at the festival, listened to some decent solo jazz music and one crazy saxophonist that seemed stuck on waking up our peacefully sleeping Bennett, marveled at the quaintness that is Seaside, drooled over the cobblestone streets and farmhouse motifs, laughed and laughed and laughed, watched some of the Alabama game at a "and-again-I-use-the-word-quaint" little bar on the amphitheater (can a bar be quaint?), fought off Bennett stalkers and Bennett stalker wannabes (seriously there was this one lady who I think would have stolen him if Stephen didn't stop her - not in the the scary way but in the she is too obsessed with him way), marveled a little more over our perfectly behaved baby who slept for 2.5 hours during the festival in his super-fly Phil and Ted's stroller (have I mentioned lately how much I love that thing?), and of course drank some more delicious and not so delicious wine.

What a blast!

Where and with whom I got to sleep - Lucky me


Rachel modeling the latest in bunk-roomery
Donde mi parentals slept

Tutt A Posto

Flowers by Mimi

Saturday morning, eating pimento and cheese a la Mimi at Bud and Alley's, whilse Doc and Hollis watch on. Yes it took two men to feed this baby.
I love him and his squinty eyes
I also love them
And this hottie isn't so bad herself
Sleeping baby covered by a borrowed pillowcase from Tutt A Posto

Sweet baby Parker
Hey gimme that
I'm so purdy
My momma's teeth look weird

Celery and hummus make a neat snack after a long afternoon nap

Thanks for EVERYTHING!!! The END

5 comments:

  1. fun fun fun!!! too bad no pics of hollis :( that boy escapes them somehow

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!! i think the first picture and caption are my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i love all ur pics!!! that one of momma and daddy at the end is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like yall had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at the sun shining THROUGH his ears in the 5th to last picture! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012