10.06.2008

Tidbits

  • I got this in an email today from BabyWeekly: "Hi natalie!
    Walkers were once thought to be a great way to help infants learn to walk. We have since learned that they can be detrimental to normal development, strengthen the wrong muscles, and cause accidents. If you do decide to purchase a baby walker, try a modified version that has no wheels. These allow your baby to swivel, but are safely stationary."
    ...
    Oh well I turned out OK, right?

  • This is what I woke up to this morning:
    By the time I got to him, he had managed to chew off a good layer of finish off his crib. (The bumpers and top rail are so wide that he has never officially pulled up in his crib, but this morning he was on his knees)

  • And the winner is....
    Santa and Toys stocking. The first winner was the Santa with the deer, but it was cross stitch (not needlepoint) and looked really cheap when it came in. So this is the winner and I better GET BUSY!!

  • I bought these really cute earrings on the Etsy sale benefiting NieNie, and this is how they came packaged. It was definitely blog-worthy. Those Etsy people are so creative!

  • I was emptying my Target bag, and this was in the bottom. I checked the receipt and it was not on there. I think B has a lady friend that he isn't telling me about. Or he thinks his mama likes pink glitter nail polish with jewel stickers. I prefer to believe the latter

  • Did any of you read this book when you were little? I was getting Swiffer Wet Jet refills at Wal-Mart (I have to have a really good reason to go there, I really do NOT like the place AT ALL) and ran across this book in a center-aisle Halloween book display. I didn't even blink and it was in my buggy. I LOVED this book when I was little and had so much fun reading it again when I got home.

  • Aren't they precious?!

  • Bennett spent the weekend with La and Pop, and there will be a post to come on that once I get the pictures! :)

3 comments:

  1. Umm yeah, whatever on the walker thing, we are all fine and so is Jack who LOVED his.

    Love your tidbits and can't wait to see ya'll next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his crib, Natalie! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVED that book as a child!! wow, that picture brought back great memories ;-)

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012