2.07.2008

He smiles!

It official, Bennett smiled AT me today. He was asleep in his bouncy seat while I was in the shower, and when I came out he was awake just happily looking around. I walked over and said something to the effect of "Hey big man look who's awake" and he turned to look at me and broke into the cheesiest big grin. It was fantastic!! It was all gums and cheeks and I loved it. I kept talking to him and he smiled again...on cloud nine I tell you! Of course no camera was around to capture the action, but I will be keeping it close by this weekend just in case he decides to throw it out again.

1 comment:

  1. Does it get any better than that?!? When your baby smiles at you, nothing else matters!!! It's the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012