2.06.2008

A Good Day is Worth a Thousand Pictures

Talking to Daddy
Crying with Momma

How Daddy got me to stop crying - how resourceful I was such a great sleeper today My precious little tushie

Thank Heaven for Little Boys, and for Good Wednesdays

Happy Baby time with Daddy Today was such a great change from the past two, and gave me a much needed reprieve. Bennett was much calmer, did not spit up too much, and had AWAKE happy baby time (which is what I have been craving). He also *sort of* smiled at me twice today...I can tell he is working on it. He has been actually smiling a lot the past few days, but its always when his eyes are closed (after he eats!) or just at nothing. Today though, La was holding him and he was glancing at me out of the side of his eyes (while I was of course making a fool of myself with crazy baby talk) and he started working up a smile. I am so ready for that smile - I think just to see that happy face would make all these hard days worthwhile; if I can just get a glance of the happy little baby that is underneath all of this stupid reflux pain. Poor little thing.

Happy Wednesday! :)

5 comments:

  1. Aw I am so glad it ended better today! Looks like such a cute family day outside... It was beautiful. I love the bib from the diaper wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay B!!! so glad for you and your sweet mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad ya'll had a better day!! Sweet Bennett!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know you had a great day with your cute baby boy! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Nat!!! You are such a WONDERFUL mamma!!!!! Call me, I want to come see you guys soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012