9.05.2007

Labor Day Weekend

It was honestly really nice to have an 'excuse' to come in early this weekend while up in Auburn. :) We stayed at Rachel's house (thank you Rachel for letting us have your room!!!) and had a blast seeing friends we haven't seen in awhile. Stephen got to hang out with the boys on Friday night (I went back to Rachel's around 11pm for some sleep - LOVE it!) and believe me he made a night out of it. Saturday we made the rounds tailgating, and then sat through the rain to watch our team get outplayed (even thought we did manage to squeak out a win). Tubby has some work to do with these Auburn tigers!!!! War Eagle anyway - I still love them :)

Then we drove to the beach (Ono) on Sunday to visit with the fam. The Roes came over to my parent's house for dinner Sunday night - its always so great to have both families in the same place at the same time. We are so blessed that our families can be so close! It rained on Monday, so we came home early afternoon to clean house and get ready for the upcoming week.

Today I felt him, the nameless Roe baby, kick DOWN instead of OUT. It was a strange sensation, and felt like he was performing STOMP on my bladder. He definitely is not on a 'schedule' as I thought he once was. He still moves a lot after meals and in the evening/bedtime, but he generally just moves all the time now. Crazy gymnastic kicks, punches, and rolls. I think its great and I pretty much have one hand glued to my belly 24/7 now just so I can feel it from the outside. Yes I am one of THOSE pregnant ladies always touching her belly.

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive during this pregnancy so far. We are so lucky to have such great friends and family who care for us and who are praying for our little Family. Please continue to leave comments - I love reading them and its the only way I know who visits the blog! I also know that our sweet nameless little one will love to read them one day too :)

Here are a few pics from this past weekend:

Rachel and Me Friday night at Travis' house

Me and Stephen

Rachel and Hollis


Hollis, Rachel, me and Stephen pregame at Rachel's house

Maribeth and me at Beau's tailgate

Maribeth and Daniel Dennis, me and Stephen

6 comments:

  1. Um, you don't even look pregnant! At 20 weeks my mom told me I looked further along than I was ... she asked if maybe I was really having twins. Thanks. Anyway, you look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, but its an optical illusion - you should see me from the side!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should've gone into more detail about stephen's night...like when 28 yar old travis was swinging on a flag pole, and stephen realizes that his older friend has a girlfriend, and stephen is going to be a DADDY.
    fun times. im so glad stephen, unnamed baby, and you came and stayed with me.
    ya'll are welcome anytime :)

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved, loved you and Stephen, Erin and Ben being at the beach this weekend and having the Roes over. Always fun to be together!
    I'm so excited that I got to feel Baby Boy move myself! Yep, Natalie said it was ok, and I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww - War Eagle!! Cant believe that we were back in Auburn - and you were pregnant!! SO EXCITING!! Daniel and I loved
    seeing you and Stephen - and you look fabulous!! Love you - May

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you dont even look pregnant in those pics!!!! funny how im still amazed every time i see you!!! hope to have a name to call him soon! and so glad i got to feel him kick! so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012