12.13.2010

diego anyone?

bennett and i were in the waiting room at the pediatrician this morning to get his flu shot and there was a jungle animal border around the room.  bennett asked me what the animals were.  i said "you tell me. what animals do you see?"

this was his response:

"thats a jaguar, or a 'jag' like diego sometimes calls baby jaguar, and three parrots, and a red eyed tree frog, and a howler monkey, and another kind of monkey, and another jaguar, and a sleepy sloth, and an armadillo, and a mouse lemur, and a toucan, aaaaaaaaaaand some ants.  we dont touch the ants because they will bite us."

well ok then.  i guess you know your jungle animals...

thanks diego!


giving his "littul sistuh" a kiss



signature

11 comments:

  1. He knows more junlge animals than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it would be better if I could spell Jungle correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have you know that my friends here think my dog, Lula, looks like a lemur...and sadly thats the only reason I know what one is! You have a smart little man on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder jack and b are bff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is impressive!! I think I need to start watching! I am going to be taking lots of notes from you on having a boy and then a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think his iq is higher than mine..

    ReplyDelete
  7. he DEFINITELY knows more jungle animals than me! thats hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mouse lemur? What in the heck is a mouse lemur, huh, Bennett????? This just reinforces how much influence early learning has on young minds! :-) Go Diego! Love ya'll, La

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to go look up these animals and learn what they 'yook' like!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i had to come home and look those animals up to see if he even slightly knew what he was talking about. kids today and their wacky educational tv shows!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hear SO many Dora and Diego references throughout the day too! Almost obnoxious, but at least they are learning something! Sipsey's new thing is to randomly say, "When you see a 'bright sun' [or fill-in-the-blank], sayyyyyyyy BRIGHT SUN!'

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012