10.14.2008

A visit to Mimi's

Mommy had a haircut today; ahem, excuse me, not a haircut but a hair highlighting: due to Daddy's request that Mommy get those "light colored streaky things that other girls have in their hair, bc [Mommy's] hair is all the same color in the back." MEN
(let me state for the record, though, that Mommy was very happy to oblige and have the highlights, bc she has been looking for an excuse to do so for a long time now)

Anyway, I went to Mimi's and had a happenin time as you can see.
Doc even came home during lunch to see me! (who can blame him)

3 comments:

  1. Ok his little belly poking out when he is sitting down is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEN, indeed! :-) Love ya'll, La

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness im dying laughing at the pic of b and daddy.. funny funny! and i love his little buddha belly too!

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012