8.06.2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

here is a little poem so you can see
just how much my daddy means to me:

happy birthday to my dad
he is the best ive ever had
he gives me baths and feeds me dinner
im my eyes he is a winner
28 sounds pretty old to me
but then again i am a baby

i love to see him when he comes home at night
the faces he makes are such a sight
he can always make me smile
and even laugh after awhile
especially when he plays with steele
or tickles me and makes me squeal

i am the luckiest boy ever born
the title "dad" is the best he's worn
he works so hard so that we can be
a happy and blessed family
but he can keep his priorities straight
God then family, work can (sometimes) wait

my mama is so proud i see
when she watches him with me
he makes our little family complete
and makes this life oh so sweet
thank you daddy for all you do
and thank you daddy for being you

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet poem! I never knew you were such a poet. I am always amazed when people come up with poems because it is sooo hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great, Natalie! I loved it and it was so touching! What a sweet poem and sweet post! (I don't know why I feel the need to end all the sentences with exclamation points? I guess so you know I really mean it!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious Nat (i mean b!) happy birthday Stephen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet little bennett is such a good writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie, aren't we blessed?! Stephen is a wonderful dad, husband, son and brother. Of course, his taste in wives is OUTSTANDING!!! :-) We love you all, La

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet. I had a smile on my face the entire read. Happy late bday again Stephen!

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012