2.11.2008

For my fur child

Oh Steele, we have not forgotten about you, son. Steele still doesn't know exactly what to think about this little noisy thing we brought home in December, but I think he is learning to adjust. He was just about adjusted until we introduced him to his half brother, Harper (who belongs to my sister Erin and her husband Ben, Steele and Harper have the same mommy and are both from Dewberries kennel). I'm sure he was thinking "what are these people doing to me? another little THING in this house to steal attention from me!?!"
As much as he may have been complaining, I think the picture below shows his true feelings - he loves his little brother!
The two babies - Bennett and Harper (Harper is actually 6 days older than Bennett) Sorry for the picture quality

2 comments:

  1. awww what cuties!!! steel is still very special and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. going through some old posts to walk down memory lane. such a cute one...

    ReplyDelete

all materials published on this blog
© by Natalie at create.live.design, 2007-2012